Let’s create a happier world together
Not everyone, but most of us want to be happy. In 2012 The United Nations declared March 20, the first day of spring, as the International Day of Happiness. So how can you have a happy life?? For some of us it just happens, but for others, it takes some work. I hope you will click on the link below for a little book with suggestions on how to be happy. I am not discounting anyone with troublesome economic problems. Some of those economic problems don’t exist in the world’s 2016 happiest country, Denmark. Read about it here.
Happiness suggestions from Actionforhappiness.org
- Do things for others and volunteer your time
- Take care of your body, go for a walk, eat fruits and vegetables
- Pay attention and live your life mind fully
- Learn new things, and lose yourself in something you love
- Have goals or things to look forward to
- Everything won’t go the way you want, but happy people bounce back and are resilient
- Look for what is good and smile
- Accept yourself, be comfortable with yourself and who you are
- Be part of something bigger than just yourself
- Get outside and enjoy our world!
Happy spring! What are your tips to be happier??