- Buy less stuff: Reuse, reuse and reuse the things you have
- Reduce food waste: http://www.savethefood.com/
- Drive less: Walk, bike, ride share, Carpool, combine errands, and take public transport.
- Protect butterflies and bees: Add more pollinator friendly plants to your yard or balcony, and eliminate your use of pesticides, and all chemicals in your home. Your family, your pets, birds and butterflies will be much healthier.
- Reduce or eliminate beef from your diet. Producing beef uses lots of energy! Go meatless and fishless several days a week!
- Reduce all plastic use, and recycle, recycle and recycle everything you can. Always work for zero waste.
- Become a climatarian: Always consider the earth when you make decisions
- Walk: Everyday get outside to enjoy nature.
- Finally, work to elect leaders that believe in climate change, clean air and clean water, and support clean renewable energy solutions
Ways to be a better environmental steward from Ecowatch
From Earth911 ways to be more sustainable. Read at Earth911