There is so much anxiety and frustration with our elected leaders. In August, I hope you can step back some frustration, be kind to yourself, and be kind to the people in your world. Let’s work to make things happier and kinder. Below are my actions for more kindness and happiness. Also, Action For Happiness has a new Altruistic August calendar. See below.
These are my August Actions. They will make you happy !
- Educate yourself and vote! Many states have August primary elections
- Everyday spend quiet time outside doing something you love like walking, biking or gardening.
- Write a post cards to elected officials telling them how important clean water is to you.
- Have a conversation with someone you haven’t spoken to before.
- Encourage your employer to add wellness/happiness practice to their goals.
- Reduce your plastic footprint by refusing plastic and using reusable bags, containers, plates and utensils.
- Have several Trump-free days each week.
- Everyday be grateful, and always tell the truth!